Sunday, November 03, 2013

Cancel the moon

Hey dudes! Check it out, it's the weekend and I'm not in my jammies! Haha, okay seriously now. The blouse I'm wearing is something I found in the River Island midseason sales. If I had any character I would never ever buy from that store again, because I've had one too many (or 3 too many) frustrating encounters with their customer service (what do you mean you can't give me a refund for shoes that fell apart after JUST TAKING THEM OUT OF THE BAG?). 
But here I go again, swooning over some bargains (I also got a beautiful beaded top and some pink kitty-printed jammies) but I guess the prices were so low they were a total steal anyway. 


Gauzy blouse - River Island

Crystal ball ring - eBay
Other rings - H&M

Tan bag - Vintage
Red suede boots - Zara

Left to right: H&M, online, AllSaints

I also have a purplish, matte metallic holographic nail thing going on but I don't know if I like it yet and even if I did it is SO HARD to take a picture of your own nails... I seriously need a blogger buddy to shoot my pictures, guys.

Which reminds me, I'll be going to the DaWanda Designmarkt in Brussels on Nov. 17, and hopefully return with lots of inspiration to pump some energy back into my jewelry making business! It's funny, I've been blogging for like four and a half years now I think, and this is the first invite to an event that I've gotten. I was starting to feel left out, y'all :(

Okay this is turning into a sulkfest pretty fast, which is hardly necessary because I'm at my mom's and I'll be having fries and other greasy snacks in about 10 minutes so excuse me as I set the table (is it just me or does this sound like Dunglish?) and say hello to the cats!

Be back soon!


Labels:

6 Comments:

At November 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Magdalena Sobeck said...

You are awesome!
And the mirror!
Och!
XOXO

 
At November 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Vanwaar komt je broek? Of is het een, gasp, jegging? :D

 
At November 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

@ Stephanie: Het is de Amelie superskinny van River Island! Een echte broek wel, met lusjes en een rits :P

 
At November 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Elisse said...

Ha, ik ga ook 17 november! Ben benieuwd of er veel 'bekend' volk aanwezig zal zijn! Schone outfit alweer!

 
At November 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Gracy said...

oh wat zie je er zo leuk uit!

 
At November 4, 2013 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Dress your life. said...

Indoor foto's maken is pas moeilijk vind ik, jij doet dat altijd zo goed :)
Naomi, x

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts